Something's cooking

The Kitchen Queens beat, eat, shake 'n bake their way through the culinternet.

Friday, July 29, 2005

We're baaahaaaack

Dear foodiefans,

Between the two of us it’s been a hectic couple of weeks with towering heights and dark, deep lows. We laughed, we cried. The craziness involved getting:

- Spooked out in a haunted castle;
- Pampered in a Michelin 3*** restaurant;
- Dumped by boyfriend-of-8-years;
- A university degree;

But now, it’s time for some serious cooking.

The Kitchenqueens are back in business!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge
up my personal arse and cum along with pussy
juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

My web-site; hcg injections
my web page - hcg injections

19 March, 2013 15:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licentie
*Respect our work* Creative Commons Licentie