Something's cooking

The Kitchen Queens beat, eat, shake 'n bake their way through the culinternet.

Monday, August 01, 2005

EBBP #1



Oh goodygoody!! Kitchen Queen Tai is waiting for a yummie parcel from abroad, because I am participating in the first Euro Blogging By Post. The lovely Andrew @ Spittoon.biz is hosting this first edition.

What's the buzz about? Well, last Sunday I did some home-baking, a little writing and a bit of wrapping. And today it's a stop at the postoffice, to send out a package with some foodie-goodies to another participant. And I will recieve another parcel back, from England, Scottland, Sweden or France....who knows!

Like the sound of this? Check back for an update on this event or just put the 24th of September down in your calendar: if all goes well, EBBP #2 is already being planned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon
your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.


Also visit my web site - oakley outlet

06 May, 2013 11:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licentie
*Respect our work* Creative Commons Licentie