Something's cooking

The Kitchen Queens beat, eat, shake 'n bake their way through the culinternet.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

EBBP #2: Spank you Andrew!

Ha, lucky me! Not only is Andrew organizing the fun foodie event Euro Blogging by Post for the second time, I also had the pleasure to receive a parcel with foodie-goodies from him! And this what crossed the Channel to the Netherlands:



Home made muffins with (my fav’!!) raspberries…Andrew warned me that the muffins might be a bit too moist, but I can reassure him: no worries. I actually think it helped to keep the muffins lovely and fresh on their journey.



Maybe Andrew can confirm me that he received some vibes from me, because that would be a pretty good explanation why he sent me the next item. I had just decided a few days ago that I would have a go at preserving lemons and presto! There was a lovely jar from Andrew! I used it straight away, in a tangy coriander-garlic dip to go with my fried haloumi in a crisp pita-bread. Yumyumyum (but use sparingly). I particularly like the brandname which is Spanks (sounds kinda kinky to me!).



The last item was also a big hit, as I really really luuuurve my garlic. Andrew was kind enough to pack a bottle of garlicky dressing: Harrington’s orgininal Benenden sauce. Again: a hit.

Andrew, for your great organizing skills, the stylish foodieparcel and the fun you bring to all participating foodbloggers: Spank you very much!

Cheers, KQ Tai

PS: Pardon my french!
I forget to mention the handfull of sweets Andres threw in:
"Les Chuques du Nord Délicieuse Friandise Parfumée au Café et Fourrée d'un Onctueux caramel". Devoured on the spot, no wrappers left. Gooooooood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for the Spank! But no vibes though as I have cold.

Glad you enjoy the parcel and thanks for taking part. Another edition soon.

02 October, 2005 18:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licentie
*Respect our work* Creative Commons Licentie